Thursday, January 26, 2006

Merry Christmas to All

Have any of you seen the crazy guy on the subway recentlty?
Oh I am sure you are asking which one.
There is this younger man, who behaves like he's drunk who wears a red santa hat and usually has his tan parka half off his torso.
The man is quite buff and very proud of it.
I have seen him 3 times now and it was usually not that close to christmas. And he grunts a lot and talks to complete strangers and then gets off the train and flexes his muscles and screams "MERRY CHRISTMAS"
I have to wonder what on earth is he up to?
Is this chemical?
Is this fun for him?
I find it oddly titillating and creepy all at the exact same time.
Should I ask him out?

5 Comments:

At Thursday, 26 January, 2006, Blogger Heather said...

I've seen him at least twice - once at Bloor and Yonge, and once he was on the same subway car as us.

The time I saw him on Yonge street a middle-aged man made sure he stayed walking in between crazy Santa guy and me. Very subtle, but very sweet of him.

And yes, he's incredibly buff.

Asking him out though? I don't know...I find him more on the creepy side of the continuum.

 
At Thursday, 26 January, 2006, Blogger epicurist said...

His name is Zanta Claus (real name David Zancai)and he is a total freak. Apparently, he claims he does this as an Act and says it began when his daughter was abducted (parentally by his estranged wife). His wife says he is bi polar and an incompetent parent.

My opinion is he wants fame which he has been said to say. He is banned from most downtown core areas and has now made his new home at Wellesley station and area. Just google his name to find more.

I'd pass on the date...lol

 
At Thursday, 26 January, 2006, Blogger St. Dickeybird said...

I've seen him running up Yonge St.
I think you've got a few "adventure rungs" to climb before you can get his level.
:)

 
At Thursday, 26 January, 2006, Blogger epicurist said...

You probably see him more often now because he has a court order (City TV/ChUM), forbidding him from travelling south of College St. to King St., and from Yonge over to Spadina Ave. He's messed up and has this grandiose idea that he will be famous. He annoys me.

 
At Friday, 27 January, 2006, Blogger emily said...

I've never seen him, but I'd probably find him creepy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home