Wednesday, January 25, 2006

200 more to go

When I gave up smoking and took up the gym my first day in I declared to myself that one day I would do 1000 crunches.
It did not matter if I did them all at one time or in spurts throughout the day as long as I did a thousand in that one day.
I don't know why I decided this, but it is a goal of mine and I have decided that now is the time for it to come to fruition.
On Sunday morning I got up to 700 and really felt very little pain the next day. Today I made it up to 800 and was considering going the full route but decided that I liked the idea of getting to the goal as much as I actually want to acheive the goal. Having the goal to attain makes me more motivated and will probably keep me doing this longer.
The funny thing abotu all of this is that I hate doing crunches. I think that it is boring and repetitive and ugh that it hurts way too much.
But for some reason I am gonna do this. Wish me luck.

2 Comments:

At Thursday, 26 January, 2006, Blogger St. Dickeybird said...

I bet you've got great abs. Bitch.

 
At Friday, 27 January, 2006, Blogger emily said...

You. are. so. HARDCORE!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home