Tuesday, January 17, 2006

I'm half the geek I thought I was

This morning I had some spare time before I had to be to work so I decided to install my new hard drive on my computer. 200 gbs of memory, how exciting.
So I opened up my computer, vacuumed it out, installed the new hard drive, put in the correct connections in the correct spot (I find it weird that there is a master slave motif going on in there).
And then closed it up and started it up and could not remember for the life of me how I go about formatting the hard drive onto my computer.
Thankfully my good chum Antimattr was online and he had a good idea of how to do it. Between the two of us we figure it out. So when I get home tonight I will have oh so much more memory on my PC. Hallelujah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home