Friday, January 13, 2006

With this ring I thee wed - but first I have to hunt you down, break up your relationship and then make you fall in love with me.

Dear Mr. David Sedaris

I am madly in love with you and want to not have children with you. I have read a lot of your work and think you to be brillaint.
Please please break up with Hugo and move to Canada (it is almost the same as France) and marry me. I promise you I will make it worth your while. (wink, wink, nudge, nudge)
If I can not have you, I will have to do something drastic. That's right David, the D word.

Hugs
No One Asked Us

ps - really hope you read this blog and find this romantic and not at all creepy in a stalkerish kind of way.

3 Comments:

At Friday, 13 January, 2006, Blogger Heather said...

Are you kidding? I really think that you would have a happier life with Mr. Sedaris in Paris. Wow, that rhymes!

Go get him, Tiger! And have a nice beaujolais in a bistro between your stalking jags.

 
At Friday, 13 January, 2006, Blogger No one asked us said...

Yeah, but I don't know anyone in Paris.

 
At Monday, 16 January, 2006, Blogger Madox23 said...

David Sedaris is really funny, he's had such an interesting life you can sort of piece it together through his books. You might want to try locally, with David Rakoff he's got a bit of Sedaris in him and he's originally from Toronto.... he wrote that book called "Fraud" and it has the title written over the cover of the book.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home