Thursday, December 22, 2005

Everybody loves me

I had a daycare program today outside of work.
And I received a lot of really positive feed back from the caregivers. Most of the Moms were saying how impressed they were with my performance and that because I am a male that their sons have become more interested in reading and that when I do give a story time program that instead of sitting at the back they are there enjoying it.
That made me feel nice, they told me I was a local hero, yeah for me.
So I just wanted to share that since I am having a bad day and the fact that I received such positive compliments was really something very special for me.

3 Comments:

At Thursday, 22 December, 2005, Blogger Heather said...

I made someone who was crying so hard into the phone (she almost couldn't talk) laugh out loud by the time I finished up the call.

Warm fuzzies all around! :)

 
At Thursday, 22 December, 2005, Blogger mainja said...

this doesn't surprise me one bit. not one little iota, but it does make me happy. yay you!

 
At Thursday, 22 December, 2005, Blogger emily said...

Aww, yay! I like hero-Cam.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home