Wednesday, December 21, 2005

NOAU meets Dorkula

I am bored.
Bored, bored, bored, bored, bored.
I already had some grade ones visit and did a program with them, I had a toddler time program, I finished weeding the adult fiction collection and have told my pages how to work on the weeding project for the picture books. So I am all caught up.
I have found the form for internal applications for jobs, and I have dealth with I.T. and a problem we are having with a computer not being fixed. I think it has already been an action packed day, and I have to go to the grocery store on my dinner break to get some food stuffs. Sigh.
So now I am sitting here at the reference desk and letting my mind wander and I am bored and my mind is going to strange places I would rather it did not go. But alas, it seems to keep wandering there.
What are you gonna do about it?
So that is all I have to report. I am bored.
Bored and trapped here for another five hours.
Trapped.
Like a wild animal whos leg is caught in a trapp.
Only three more days of work for this week.
Yeah! Clap for me and let me bring two of my friends.

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, 21 December, 2005, Blogger emily said...

*clap* YAY! You can bring two of your friends!

 
At Thursday, 22 December, 2005, Blogger St. Dickeybird said...

Clap for you?
Don't take it! I had that once, it was terrible. Had to go to the doctor's for an examination, and take pills to make it go away.

just kidding.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home