Saturday, December 10, 2005

My little morons

So since I don't want to talk about my emotional state I will discuss my cats.
I love em, I do.
But sometimes I wonder about them.
Johnny is an affection whore, whereas Gloom Cookie is more of a laid back kind of kid who wants to be pet when he wants to be pet.
But sometimes they make me laugh really hard.
They both have this weird thing about running their paws over leather. They are not trying to sratch it, they seem to really like the texture of it on their paws. I just imagine that it is a tribute to their long lost friends who have gone into the making of my bag or shoes.
And they also are obsessed with the toilet flushing, when they hear the sound they come running to look at teh water swishing down.
Sigh.

2 Comments:

At Saturday, 10 December, 2005, Blogger mainja said...

i thought gloom cookie was a she...

also, careful, the leather thing can progress. i have a purse i like very much that has big claw marks down the front.

 
At Sunday, 11 December, 2005, Blogger No one asked us said...

I also thought gloom cookie was a she, but oops, it turns out to be otherwise. Sigh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home