Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Never Leave Me Alone For That Long

Today I had an extra hour before I went to work.
And I was sooo productive. I did my dishes, vacuumed my apartment, remade my bed, de-wormed my cats (how much fun is that?), tidied, thought more about getting rid of stuff I don't use anymore and all around general decluttering and watched most of an episode of the Golden Girls.
I can not believe I got all that done, and before noon. Yup just give me time and I can kick the worlds ass, but apparently it has to be totally unscheduled and without any sort of warning.
And in other news it is official, I have my date on Thursday and I am looking forward to it. And I have another date with a different guy on Sunday. Oh yeah, apparently 2006 is all about me dating. So wish me luck . . . and what should I wear on thursday? Sunday I am not so concerend about since I have already slept with this guy but the new guy I want to impress.

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, 03 January, 2006, Blogger Snooze said...

Darling, you are just blossoming!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home