Friday, December 23, 2005

My Hot List for 2005

The following are all the things that I thought were rocking or earth shattering in the entertainment field for 2005.

Songs:
What do I care? - Juliana Hatfield
Ride a white horse - Goldfrapp
Rental Car - Beck
For the Boys - The Cardigans
Godspell - The Cardigans
Takes one to know one - The Donnas
Teardrop hitting the ground - Kelli Alli
Billy Jack - Relaxed Muscle
Cubis - Data Panik

Books:
The Mammy - Brendan O'Carroll
I LIke Myself - Karen Beaumont
The Fire Season - Andrew Pyper


Movies:

Mysterious Skin
Black Cadillac
Flight Plan


Albums:
Juliana Hatfield - Made in China
Goldfrapp - Super Nature
The Cardigans - Super Extra Gravity
Data Panik - Brighter Than Sunshine

and that is all I can think of.

2 Comments:

At Saturday, 24 December, 2005, Blogger Ishtvan said...

Others to Check Out, musically:

1) Magneta Lane
2) Buck 65
3) Magnetic Fields

That is all. Merry Christmas!!

 
At Monday, 26 December, 2005, Blogger Jean-Louis said...

I wanna ride on a white horrssssse..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home