Thursday, January 05, 2006

The radio is on and you've heard my latest song

So for some reason I decided to check my horoscope for today on OUT.com.
This is what it said:

Sagittarius November 23-December 21

If you’re in love, grab every bit of happiness you can. That includes several parts of your lover’s body. And if you’re not in love, the Cosmos thinks you could be. Just go trolling with your usual optimism and irresistible charms.


Ummmm, so maybe this is a good sign for my date tonight.
Holy fuck am I nervous about it.
I knew I was when yesterday I was thinking about Scott and wanting to call him and then I realised that that was sabotage for myself. So now I am not gonna contact jackass, but I think my brain is trying to not allow me to enjoy this.
Crap I am nervous.

4 Comments:

At Thursday, 05 January, 2006, Blogger mainja said...

no calling scott. no scott. no no no scott. calling scott is bad. do not call scott. no calling scott.

 
At Thursday, 05 January, 2006, Blogger epicurist said...

Just go with the flow and don't bring to many assumptions or expectations. I know its easier said then done, but it really does work. Once you're relaxed, they are as well. Have a fun night!

 
At Thursday, 05 January, 2006, Blogger Snooze said...

*smack* stop thinking about Scott. In fact, I can't believe you thought about him.

 
At Thursday, 05 January, 2006, Blogger emily said...

DUDE. I am so glad you did not call that stupid bastard who shares the same name as my good Scott. Because you know what I'd have to do to you if you had called him. And it would not be pretty.

But I hope you are having superfabulous awesome fun RIGHT NOW on your date!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home