Saturday, January 28, 2006

I Loved Bis

Four Jobs You've Had In Your Life
1. Farm kid (I think it should count as three, but it probably doesn't).
2. Coffee Roaster.
3. Copy editor for a database on all who have been sentenced to death in Canada.
4. Children and youth services librarian.

Four Movies You Could Watch Over And Over
1. The Incredibles
2. Rachel, Rachel
3. Stonewall
4. Dead End

Four Places You've Lived
1. Toronto, Ontario
2. London, England
3. Guelph, Ontario
4. Warsaw, Ontario

Four TV Shows You Love To Watch
1. Let Them Eat Cake
2. French and Saunders
3. Absolutely Fabulous
4. Wonderfalls

Four Places You've Been On Vacation
1. Halifax
2. Melanie's house in Peterborough
3. The Cottage on Coon Lake
4. Italy

Four Blogs You Visit Daily
1. Fabulous Attitudes Taboo
2. Naked City Boys
3. Faggotty Ass Faggot
4. No One Asked Us (shameless I know)
*Note I read a lot more, but they ask for 4, so don't get angry if I didn't mention you. I still love you just the same.

Four Of Your Favourite Foods
1. My spicy pasta
2. Pad thai
3. Nigeri sushi
4. Cinnamon buns

Four Places You'd Rather Be
1. In bed
2. Heaven nightclub in London
3. In love
4. The Gym

Four Albums You Can't Live Without
1. Madonna - The Immaculate Collection
2. Juliana Hatfield - Beautiful Creature
3. Hole - Live Through This
4. Bis - Social Dancing

Four Vehicles You've Owned
1. A metallic green bicycle
2. Guelph student bus pass
3. TTC pass
4. My many pairs of shoes

I think Emily should do this now. You go girl!

1 Comments:

At Monday, 30 January, 2006, Blogger emily said...

YES, SIR!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home