Friday, January 27, 2006

Blah blah blah

Today is a low.
Today is a bad day. (I just wrote Dad by accident instead of day. Oops my bad)
But honestly I think I left my brain at home or at the gym or someplace because I don't have it now and it sure as hell is not working wherever it is.
I was late leaving for work today for the reason that I decided I could not leave my apartment until I mopped my floors. So I did that. And so many things distracted me whilst I was mopping. Music, the internet, food, guys yelling, stuff like that.
So I was preoccupied a lot.
Then I put on my coat and grab my stuff and am halfway down the hall when I realise I am still wearing my slippers and this makes me even more late cause I have to go back, change them and put on shoes.
And now here I am at work and I have no motivation and don't wanna do nothing and it sucks cause I gotta learn all the banking stuff today since i have to do it while a co-worker is gone.
Wish me luck learning math (which I am already bad at) when my brain has ceased functioning. Yippeeee!
Have a good weekend.

1 Comments:

At Saturday, 28 January, 2006, Blogger Heather said...

Having just been through a dark cloud myself (as you know), I hope you feel better soon!

I don't know if it helps, but I haven't talked to a single person this week who hasn't been low. It's like a virus or something.

Maybe I can learn how to juggle kittens and videotape it for you?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home