Friday, November 11, 2005

Scary Breeders they have come

I think that I want to have a child.
Not right now, but sometime. And probably sometime soon.
I have been thinking about this for some time now.
I think that I am fully aware of all the negatives and positives, and I have a career that is going well so far and I am pretty sure I will move up in the ranks rather quickly.
But that is part of it. Being here everyday with the kids has made me want to have a child. Well I think i would want two, a boy and a girl but you know you can't always have what you want.
Today one of my fav kids was in, the one from the grocery store. He is just such a little cutie and so articulate. I just adore him! Sigh. And I don't know I just think that it would be very satisfying and expensive and I think I would be good at it.
I don't know. I am just thinking about this, but I am thinking about it more and more and today I just feel a sort of yearning for it. Maybe it is just gas from all the salads I have been eating, or maybe I really want this.

3 Comments:

At Friday, 11 November, 2005, Blogger epicurist said...

I get the same feeling sometimes...but it usually passes after some Tums. Kids are great when cute and well behaved, but what do you do with them when rowdy. I just don't know if I would have the patience for it.

 
At Friday, 11 November, 2005, Blogger mainja said...

well sweety, we're at *that* age...

 
At Monday, 14 November, 2005, Blogger emily said...

Get a CAT!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home