Sunday, October 30, 2005

Oh for heavens sake

You know those moments you have when you have ended a relationship with someone and you see something that reminds you of the times you had together?
Like you find a letter they wrote you? Or a photo that slid down behind the couch? And you feel mixed emotions, perhaps a little sadness and a little happiness from the memory of what you once had?
Well how about when you are reminded of someone you hate? Today I pulled out my blender for the first time since I ceased living with the unmentionables (they are unmentionable because I am sure someone will read this and think that I am slandering them and then blah blah blah and have we not been there before?). ANd well lo and behold it was all dirty with chocolate ice cream.
During the summer two years ago they had a milkshake party and guess what? THey didn't bother to clean up my blender. So when I pulled it out today it was nasty disgusting dried chocolate ice cream mixed with some mold and stuff. Nice huh? And it reminded me of exactly why it is that I am so happy I no longer with them.
Have a good halloween.

4 Comments:

At Sunday, 30 October, 2005, Blogger emily said...

THEY ARE SUCH JERKS! THAT IS COMPLETELY FUCKING UNACCEPTABLE! I WANT TO KICK THEM BOTH IN THE SHINS!

RWAR!

XO

 
At Tuesday, 01 November, 2005, Blogger No one asked us said...

I know. I don't know why I was surprised. Alas please kick em, I fully endorse it. Try it at once!

 
At Tuesday, 01 November, 2005, Blogger Snooze said...

ahahahahahaha - now I'm not sure who you're talking about given how cryptic you're being...

 
At Wednesday, 02 November, 2005, Blogger No one asked us said...

emily - I agree with you.

mern - I understand your pain. Sometimes letting go is hard. How does one cross mountains of love? or hate?

Snooze - I think I am being totally ambigous, no one will know who I am referring to.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home