Friday, October 28, 2005

Who rocks the party that rocks the cougar party?

Tonight, it will be me.

It is all about singing/yelling/dancing along with music, watching crappy movies, and knitting. Woohoo!

It's been a long time since I've that.

Happy Friday!

And Saturday will be lots of errands, including (I hope) buying against me! tickets! I am very excited about that (in case the exclamation marks didn't give it away). I love seeing them live. I love listening to them sing and scream (both live and on albums). It makes me shiver in a good way, and it makes my heart swell. Woo!

2 Comments:

At Saturday, 29 October, 2005, Blogger No one asked us said...

Dude, that sounds like way more fun than going to work, or having your liver pickled!

 
At Saturday, 29 October, 2005, Blogger emily said...

Indeed, much more fun than pickled livers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home