Tuesday, October 25, 2005

From zig a zig ha - to buckle under

Sooooo
today was a phenomanally bad day. Oh so bad you have no idea.
When you wake up and realise that you are in a violently bad mood and even tell yourself "wow, I feel bitchy" you know it is not gonna be a good day.
Then have to spend 10 and a half hours at work, not the most fun that i can think of.
Sigh, add to that making lots of mistakes because your head is not where it is supposed to be and feeling like you are a complete fuck up. Things suck when all of this happens.
The only good thing was my pre-teens helping me set up for tommorrows family story night, they were awesome and I felt like we started to connect and that I am really gonna get along with them. They are a fantastic bunch of kids.
Other than that today sucked! Big time. Don't even get me started.

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, 25 October, 2005, Blogger mainja said...

i love you.

 
At Wednesday, 26 October, 2005, Blogger emily said...

Oh, babe, that's so sucky. I'm sorry you had a terrible, no good, very bad day.

Much love to you. xo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home