Friday, September 16, 2005

Did you lop it? Or toss it? - I don't know ! I'm a homo! I just throwed it!

Kids

OH MY GOODNESS!
I got offered the position at toronto public and I have accepted. Sweet! So I have to give notice at proquest and I start in two weeks time. I am so super excited about this. It is a full time gig, contact but the women assured me that it would definitly lead to permanent. La la la la la.
I am so happy and proud of me.
I feel bad about Vaughn, but what can you do? This is full time and requires no big long commute. Sigh.
Hugs.

4 Comments:

At Friday, 16 September, 2005, Blogger mainja said...

yay! yippie! whooop!

 
At Sunday, 18 September, 2005, Blogger emily said...

I'm glad you throwed it!

Hooray to you! Woohoo! YOU RULE THE SCHOOL!!!

 
At Monday, 19 September, 2005, Blogger St. Dickeybird said...

Congrats! Downtown and fulltime.
Nice one.
:)

 
At Tuesday, 20 September, 2005, Blogger Snooze said...

Yay! You are amazing and they're friggin' lucky to have you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home