Friday, August 19, 2005

That was such a good answer

Well my little pretties

I think that my interview rocked yesterday. I decided that I was gonna get this job and I think that my odds are pretty decent.
I felt really good leaving the library, after having to take another test (sigh)on my reference skills, and I just feel positive about the whole experience.

The interview went so well. First off, the two women interviewing me were really friendly and nice and that went a long way to making me feel comfortable. The next great thing was that out of the five fina; applicants i was the one who was on time for the interview. That may be a little thing but it tends to speak volumes, especially when you are showing up for an interview - usually everything counts.

So during the interview I was as verbose as I could be without being repetitive. In fact the one women kept saying "oh good answer, good answer", while the other women kept reminding her to not break out of acceptable interview behaviour.
So that was nice.

So all in all it was a very positive experience.

And even if I don't get offered the position, I am certain that it will be because someone was better then me and not because I was not good enough. Because I have to say my interview totally rocked!

4 Comments:

At Friday, 19 August, 2005, Blogger mainja said...

YAAAAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAAAAY!

you rock!

 
At Friday, 19 August, 2005, Blogger St. Dickeybird said...

Congrats!
It's amazing how many people are late for interviews.
I have a friend that was 5 min. late, and surprised when upon arrival, the interviewer just told her flat out that she wouldn't be hired. I wouldn't hire her after that either.
:)

 
At Friday, 19 August, 2005, Blogger Snooze said...

Great attitude. I especially love you being able to recognize that if you don't get the job, it's just because of some outside reason, not any reflection on your talents.

 
At Tuesday, 23 August, 2005, Blogger emily said...

Woohoo! You're awesome.

It's so strange that people think it's (maybe) okay to be late for a job interview. Uh, what alternate universe are they living in?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home