Monday, July 11, 2005

Afraid of red sauce meals

I have a really cute Tori Amos tour shirt from the "strange little girls" tour.
Recently my fridge has decided that it hates this shirt and wants it destroyed. It is attempting to kill it by attacking it with red sauces.
On thursday whilst making dinner I was trying to squeeze out some saracha sauce and it sprayed on an angle all over me and all over my nice white T-shirt. I immediatly threw it to soak and laundered it the next day.
Saturday night Nic is over and I am making pasta and the spatula flies out of the pan and sprays red tomatoe sauce all over my Tori shirt that I am wearing because it is clean. Once again, soaked, and laundered the next day and it was stain free.
Today I was making vegetable soup once again wearing the shirt. What happens but the soup spluts out of the can and sprays residuals all over my shirt. Yes red sauces seem to hate Tori.
I wonder if she knows that? This could be a conspiracy!

2 Comments:

At Monday, 11 July, 2005, Blogger St. Dickeybird said...

It would be an interesting conspiracy, but good luck finding another person with a Tori t-shirt for corobboration.

 
At Monday, 11 July, 2005, Blogger Snooze said...

Maybe her t-shirt's on the rag.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home