Sunday, June 12, 2005

Well, there goes the neighbourhood

Sooo . . .
I don't get some people. For example yesterday I was at an unnamed coffee place, and in the line ahead of me was this guy with no shirt on. As soon as I walked in and saw him I thought "You have got to be kidding, does he not know the "no shirt, no shoes, no service rule?" Well apparently not.
When he was next in line the women asked him to please put his shirt on. Now I don't know if he was being difficult cause he was all cut and abdominal like, or if he was just obtuse but he gave her attitude, and asked her "why?" he should put his shirt back on. I was flabbergasted at his audacity. You put your shirt on because there is food in this establishment and we do not want your sweat, skin flakes, ________ (fill in the blank) getting in the food/beverage. But he made a hassle out of this, he did not want to put his shirt on and the girl would not serve him and I could not get my bevvie until he was gone . FInally what he did was to put his shirt over his front tors. He did not put his shirt on over his head, he just lay it against his body. I guess this was good enough cause the girl gave him his drink.
First off I am appallled that this type of thing goes down, who does not know that you have to be wearing a shirt in an establisment that is open to the public? And wh do some people just have to be asses about it?
If it cause your body is hot, well that is all fine and good but that does not make you better then the rest of us. In fact all it does is irritate us normal people that you have the restraing/genetics/inability to really enjoy good food and we want to hate you (well at least I do). If it is cause you are stupid - well then I can not help you. I am so sick and tired of stupid people cause they are everywhere I turn and I have tried and tried to educate them but it has been to no avail. If someone had asked me I would have said that "stupid people are a bad idea!" But no one did ask me , did they?
And so in another point, what is with people who push the light change button at intersections incessantly. Like if they just keep pushing it the light will change faster or something. Or maybe they have a code that they have to push in so that the lignts know that it is them and then it changes faster for them. I dunno, but whatever the reasoning/logic is. GIVE IT UP!!! You are driving me crazy. I want to cross the street just as much as you do, but pushign that button over and over is only going to break it by wearing it out faster and drive me crazy by making me hate you. And I don't want to to hate you, I really don't but if you keep this stupid shit up I am going to have no choice. So please lets make this a better world and become smarter and thus stop pissing me off.

Sorry - but the heat is getting to me and making me cranky.


Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

3 Comments:

At Monday, 13 June, 2005, Blogger Snooze said...

Oh that's so gross. The rule for shirts in public isn't uptight, it's common sense. I can't even stand seeing men with muscle shirts on and their big hairy sweaty armpits in the city.

 
At Tuesday, 14 June, 2005, Blogger emily said...

Dude, I totally would have smacked that man for giving attitude about a shirt in a freaking cafe - hello, it's a health and sanitation issue, jackass!

And I HAAAAAAATE people who hit the crosswalk button a bunch of times. It makes me want to scream at them, and smack them upside the head. Wouldn't you love to see that? :)

 
At Tuesday, 14 June, 2005, Blogger No one asked us said...

I would indeed very much like to see that honey, I would. When can we do that?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home