Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Right Between the Eyes

All right
I am sorry that is has been forever but you know how it is. I am done school (still) and am getting ready to move. I hate this whole moving thing in general and moving to get out of bed bug city and to rid myself of bed bugs is no fun. There is so much extra work involved in this it is just ridiculous. Like tommorrow is laundry night where I will be washing everything that I own (that has not already been taken to the dry cleaners) in a laundromat and then taking it to the apartment. So all my clothes will be clean and bed bug free and I will be broke. Sigh.
I am determined that these horrible blood sucking insects will not travel with me. Both for myself and the other residents of my new building. I can not wait to move, my apartment is so cute and will be even cute once I live there. Sigh and some more sighing.
So I have a job interview tommorrow, the first of possible many or it may be the last of many. So far I have had a pretty good track record in interviews and getting jobs so hopefully my luck will continue. It is a contract for a one year reference position at U of T, but once I get my foot in the door I may be able to stay here and at least it will be great experience. But we shall see.
All right kids, talk to you later.

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, 27 April, 2005, Blogger St. Dickeybird said...

Welcome Neighbour!

And yes, leave those bugs behind.

 
At Wednesday, 27 April, 2005, Blogger emily said...

An interview? Oh la la! I hope it goes (went?) fabulously well!!!

And your new apartment is dreamy and I am so jealous of your balcony and 5 closets.

xoxo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home