Tuesday, March 15, 2005

the new guy

All right
I realise that i have not posted in like forever (well forever for me) but I seemed to have hit a happy patch and to be perfectly frank nothing is pissing me off enough to make me want to write here.
Today I had the best day at work, I laughed and talked with my co-worker and we discussed stuff and that was sort of exciting and on break everyone was in a bad mood and I managed to cheer them all up and make the mood so lighthearted and fun. It was amazing.
I have not felt this good in so long, in fact I can not really remember the last time I felt like this. I think it was when I was in love with Jason and that was a bajillion years ago. And this time I am in love with no one but myself.
I have already started to meet new people which is part of my mandate, and although these new people are mostly online it is a huge step for me to be meeting other men, as normally I don't like men and treat them badly (sorry to any guys who I have done that to, but in my past eyes you fucking deserved it - stupid males!) And alsoi I an nervous about this whole meeting of men and making friends thing since I am much better at it with women, but I am actually suceeding in doing this. I have made two new male friends in the flesh and several online and it feels awesome. However one of the male friends in the flesh I have developed a crush on and when he was talking to me on friday I was too busy thinking about kissing him that I missed what he said, and he knew this so he said the word "pantyhose" to throw me off guard (which it did) and then we both laughed but I don't think he knew what I was really thinking about.

I am seeing my friend Zoe this weekend who I have not seen in forever and I am so super excited to hang with her and cook for her and just be near her because she rocks! Oh Zoe if you're reading this I thought I would make you and MK dinner on sunday, if that is all right.

Anyways that is my update.

I can actually say that today I feel happy and recently I have felt happy and it is a a really good feeling.

All my love bloggers.

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, 16 March, 2005, Blogger emily said...

Camcam! Totally unrelated to your post, but...

Nicole from Popular is Melissa Ethridge's partner! I had no idea until just now! Madness!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home