Monday, February 14, 2005

And the winner is . . .

Actually the winner was both of us. We tied for the eating drinking olmpics, so soon in Guelph we will reconvene in order to find out who the master of the universe really is.
I think it can be Sarah I felt terrible all day yesterday and had to ask myself if I really thought that the fame and glory was worth it. I guess I should be a diva about the whole thing and just back out gently and not go down in flames. let someone else burn out, not me. I am too classy for that fucking bullshit!
Other than that not to much is going on. I wrote an essay that I am not particularly fond of and am going to hand in anyways. I am annoyed at the internet as i emailed some important files to myself from a legal database and they have not arrived, they are floating around somewhere in cyber space.
I am hoping that the bed bugs are gone for good. i ahve spent enough money on vaseline to control them so they had better be gone, I think that Meg thinks I went crazy on this one. Maybe I did, but what am I if I am not obsessive compulsive? I am nothing if I am not that.
I had a lovely night to myself last night, and just vegged and watched some film. I love slick films!
And that is that. No play by play of the olympics because to be frank after about the first hour I am sort of blurry, but we did our absolute best.

1 Comments:

At Monday, 14 February, 2005, Blogger emily said...

You are too funny when you are drunk. Patsy + Spike = True Love Forevah!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home