Monday, February 07, 2005

If you've got some sugar for me . . .

All right that is it I have had it with bills and money problems, I want me a sugar daddy. I want some older and distinguished gentleman to come along fall madly in love with me and give me most of his money. Is that too much to ask for? I mean honestly, what is wrong with this world. I am totally for someone just giving me money for being a hot piece of ass. ( I have no idea if I even fall into the hot piece of ass realm but for the sake of this entry I do, I am and I always will - so fuck you ! And fuck you too!) (there you go em!).
You know it always seems like the ones who deserve it the least are the ones who get the sugar daddies. You know what I mean, the sort of vapid, trophy boyfriends who really can not talk about anything besides sex and the gym and who has what and what their plans are for taking it away from them. Why has the world not realized that what we really need are sugar daddies who are sort of beneficiaries of the intellectual realm, or the artistic or the social worker. I for once would love to see a sugar daddy take someone under their proverbial wing and bankbook and not have it all be about youth, sex or beauty. Just for once I want to see this money going to help someone write their first novel and get it published (or in my case produce their first play - not first as in the first one I wrote but first as in the first one produced), or to get a young aspiring artist a gallery showing somewhere (or at least buy a fucking painting and not expect one just because the two of you are having sex, sheesh! Some people have no class what so ever does not matter how much money they have), or help that aspiring fashion designer to meet Karl Lagerfeld or Tom Ford (not Tom Jones which is what I wrote originally, what the hell was I thinking about?) so that they can get some tips and make some connections.
Basically I am bitter that I am going to have to work for a living and that no man seems to think that I am attractive enough to give me money to be their companion. I would really like it if some man did, but unfortunatly I have rather high standards of how this man will: look, behave, dress, smell and treat me, so I guess it if fair to say that this is not going to happen for me and I will have to keep living my life of being on nutri-sweet since I can not afford real sugar.
Oh woes me.

2 Comments:

At Monday, 07 February, 2005, Blogger mainja said...

i have no doubt that there is a man (several men in fact) who would happily pay for your companionship, since you're hot hot hot. but...

i think you wouldn't be out there selling your wares, i think you would need to be with someone you loved and someone you were attracted too, which no longer makes them a sugar daddy...

 
At Tuesday, 08 February, 2005, Blogger emily said...

I have a friend who met someone who seriously just wanted to give her money for any projects she wanted to start. THAT'S the kind of sugar daddy I want.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home