Thursday, January 27, 2005

Cameron's not the only one who can post song lyrics

Mutiny on the Electronic Bay
against me!

It's an into the sunrise aesthetic,
Let's pretend this is an informed consent.
That class division doesn't make an infantry,
there is no incentive, no franchise opportunities.
And the magazine spreads, fashion models gas masks in hand,
it's okay, it's alright, these are situations we learn to live in.
When an invasion can bring a country its freedom,
then unconciousness is true happiness,
no, I don't know what to say.

2 Comments:

At Friday, 28 January, 2005, Blogger No one asked us said...

No, its true. But now I don't feel so lonely about it anymore.

 
At Friday, 28 January, 2005, Blogger emily said...

If I'd known you felt lonely about it, I would have posted some sooner!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home