Monday, January 17, 2005

We're back!!!!

Hey kids

The two of us are back and we are about to unleash our brand of anger management on the world.
First off - Emily welcome back, I have missed you in this forum. And I once again apoplogize that I had to take down the blog but you understand that I needed no more shit in my life (and have I learned from this valuable lesson? I guess we will find out) after what happened last week.

To the rest of you beware, we are going to attempt to stir shit up and make the world a better place to live. Which it would be if anyone had asked either one of us in the first place before making some of the decisions that they do, sheesh what is wrong with you people?

1 Comments:

At Monday, 17 January, 2005, Blogger Snooze said...

So glad you're both back.
So sorry you had to deal with an anonymous overly sensitive idiot.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home