Friday, January 21, 2005

Office air

Since I am stuck in the office tonight until 7pm, I am going to complain about the lousy quality of air in most office buildings.

You'd think that places would want their employees to function at their highest level, since it would theoretically make them be productive employees, but I have yet to be in an office building that has good air circulation/ventilation. Gross, recycled, already breathed air turns people into zombies who don't want to work, not happy, productive members of the workforce!

Seriously, how am I supposed to concentrate well with a nagging headache and a lethargic mind?

Something needs to be done about this, because it just makes me even more cranky to be dealing with the people I have to deal with.

I can be bought off with a significant pay raise instead of fresh air, though. (I mean, not everyone can be perfect.)

2 Comments:

At Saturday, 22 January, 2005, Blogger No one asked us said...

Oh honey, I know exactly what you mean. In my classrooms at school we have recycled air and constantly I am finding myself deprived of oxygen and falling asleep. It is not a pretty thing when you are suppose to be paying attention and you can not becuase you are so deprived of oxygen.

 
At Monday, 24 January, 2005, Blogger Snooze said...

Office air is the worst. I make sure that I get outside at lunch. Even just to stand there and breathe.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home