Thursday, January 20, 2005

I am thwarted at every attempt

People!
They drive me crazy. Now don't get me wrong, I do like some of these creatures but for every one I like there seems to be ten that have been sent here to destroy me, or at least make me want to hurt them in a really bad not so positive kind of painful way.
The current individual is a co-worker. Oh my fucking God does he drive me nuts! First off he has been working at the library for I don't know how long and is he ever bitter about the fact that he did not finish his MISt and can therefore no longer climb the corporate ladder (or whatever they make call it in libraries). He is also really really strange. He talks at me (not with) about astrology all the time and I just do not care. He tried to guess my sign and it took him 12 tries. I mean honestly, he knew eventually that he would get it so why not just use the power of deduction in the first place.
Yoga will not save this man. Nothing can. But my beef right now is that he does not do his job. He is suppose to shelve for the entire floor as he is in a sense my superior, but he does not. He only shelves in a specific section and that section just happens to be the least busy section of the floor I work on. Drives me mad. So, not only does he not shelve the majority of the books he fills up the trucks and then hides them so it looks like he is more effecient then the rest of us and that we are all slow, but in fact, there are about 7 book trucks hidden in the stacks that he needs to put away.
This person really frustrates me (especially when he wears his red t-shirt with the red belt and he thinks that he is so fashionable. I was also wearing a red T one day and he commmented that we were practially brothers (uh huh)) becuase he makes my job twice as hard and then I feel like not doing anything because he doesn't and I know that this is not the right attitude. SIgh.
What can I do about this situation? I have already lodged a complaint against him, what more can I do?

On the plus side I got my review and it was spectacular. Whooppe for me.

2 Comments:

At Thursday, 20 January, 2005, Blogger mainja said...

yay for stellar reviews! you my friend rock my world!

 
At Friday, 21 January, 2005, Blogger emily said...

Indeed, congrats on your stellar review!

You've made a complaint, so hopefully something comes out of that.

xo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home