Sunday, March 27, 2005

Voyeur

Voyeur.

Hhm..hmm...hmm..hmm.....Got my hands in my pockets and a head for romance, there's a pill on my tongue..you wanna dance?..Got my hands in my pockets and a head for romance, there's a pill on my tongue..you wanna dance?..Ooh..ooh..ooh..ooh..ooh..ooh...Come on brother, i know you're dying to lose your senses..set your soul free you're the ether, man i ain't lying it's so expensive..all this beauty yeah alright..Hhhm..hmm...See the moon in my eye, so you think i'm a spy but i'm just a voyeur..you wanna fly?..See the moon in my eye, so you think i'm a spy but i'm just a voyeur..you wanna fly?...Ooh..ooh...ooh..ooh...ooh..ooh..Come on sister, you should be flying to lose your senses, set your soul free..You're the ether, man i ain't lying it's so expensive..all this beauty yeah alright...........Nothin' goes deeper than my love..Nothin' goes deeper than my love..Nothin' goes deeper than my love..Nothin' goes deeper baby.....Come on brother, i know you're dying to lose your senses, set your soul free..You're the ether, man..i ain't lying it's so expensive, all this beauty...Come on sister, you should be flying to lose your senses set your soul free..You're the ether, man i ain't lying..it's so expensive, all this beauty yeah alright..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home