Wednesday, April 27, 2005

A revolution, is the solution

All right
so today I got gussied up in my finest charcoal grey suit. I had a crips white shirt on and I went off to my job interview at the Earth Sciences library, which for some reason was held at the Gerstein science library. The interview went smoothly, I answered their questions well and I think that although I did not sparkle that I was able to reflect the light (since I was unable to cast it). In other words i said nothing original but I gave good solid answers that clearly established by abilites and diligence to the library community. Sigh.
ANd it was over in less then 15 minutes, I neither feel good or bad about the whole situation, I kind of hope I get it cause then I will have some great library experience but at the same time I kind of want to see what else may happen. But right now i am so tired from starting to move.
I got the keys to my apartment and I took over three loads of stuff (mainly kitchen) and I am now at work and am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo tired. I can not believe that Nic and I willbe doing about 10 loads of laundry tonight and taking them to the new place. I am soooo worn out. I want to cry. But I must do this. The more I get done now the sooner it will all be done and I can move in and not be in that horrible apartment anymore. The best part is all the light and the balcony and the closets and everything. So far I love this apartment.
All right i must go and do something productive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home