Monday, August 15, 2005

PANIC!!!!!

I have an interview tommorrow at the Vaughan public library.
I am very very terrified of this.
It is a permanent position. ANd although it is only part time chances are it will lead to full time if I can get it.
At first I was worried about how I was gonna get there, but I called TTC and York transit and they informed me how I get there, so that is good.
So I have been reviewing all of their services and how their catalogue system works and all that important stuff so I know what is going on.
Crap! I am terrified. Especially since it is a panel interview and right now that is scary as hell.
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 Comments:

At Monday, 15 August, 2005, Blogger emily said...

good luck, good luck, good luck, good luck!

xo

 
At Monday, 15 August, 2005, Blogger No one asked us said...

Phew, it has been changed to thursday, Yeah more time to panic and freak out.
Sigh.

 
At Monday, 15 August, 2005, Blogger Snooze said...

Oh good luck honey! And if you need a reference, just email or phone [I'm off work this week so use my home email]

 
At Wednesday, 17 August, 2005, Blogger St. Dickeybird said...

Yay! Permajobs are handy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home