Saturday, September 03, 2005

The thing about changing browsers...

...is that this new one lets me post here! How exciting.

Hi. It's been a long time. And I don't know most of you chill'uns that are commenting here. I kind of like that, though, so it's all good.

And I really don't have much to write today, except that don't you think Cam is fantastic? I do. He's superawesome.

And also not in the city this weekend, so I could write whatever I wanted here, and he'd not find out about it for several days! Oh, the power I have! It's going to my head, I can feel it.

Which means, I should probably head back to singing along to anarchist punk music, and reading old school Douglas Coupland. Happy Labour Day weekend to me!

2 Comments:

At Monday, 05 September, 2005, Blogger Snooze said...

Happy Labour Day week-end! Nice to see you posting again.

 
At Wednesday, 07 September, 2005, Blogger emily said...

Thanks! I hope you had a great weekend. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home