Saturday, September 03, 2005

The thing about changing browsers...

...is that this new one lets me post here! How exciting.

Hi. It's been a long time. And I don't know most of you chill'uns that are commenting here. I kind of like that, though, so it's all good.

And I really don't have much to write today, except that don't you think Cam is fantastic? I do. He's superawesome.

And also not in the city this weekend, so I could write whatever I wanted here, and he'd not find out about it for several days! Oh, the power I have! It's going to my head, I can feel it.

Which means, I should probably head back to singing along to anarchist punk music, and reading old school Douglas Coupland. Happy Labour Day weekend to me!

3 Comments:

At Monday, 05 September, 2005, Blogger Snooze said...

Happy Labour Day week-end! Nice to see you posting again.

 
At Wednesday, 07 September, 2005, Blogger emily said...

Thanks! I hope you had a great weekend. :)

 
At Monday, 18 December, 2006, Blogger earnest said...

ยป International Trial Of Novel Breast Cancer Drug
14/12/06 07:03 from Breast cancer blog from medicineworld.org
-------------------------------------------------------------
A clinical trial of a new targeted breast cancer drug, led by
physicians at Massachusetts General Hospital (MGH) Cancer
Center, has begun enrolling patients. The TEACH (Tykerb
Evaluation After CHemotherapy) trial will investigate ...


For useful content on breast cancer information, breast cancer foundation and emotional responses breast cancer: check
the url is http://breast-cancer1.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home