Thursday, October 27, 2005

I just plain don't like you

As many of you can guess from reading my blog, Daddy dearest and I don't get along.
Well here is a little anecdote from my early days that shows it was just meant to be.

When I was in kindergarten I had to draw a picture of my parents. On the particular day that we had to show it to out teacher (Mrs. Stanford) my parents had a fight that my father started (becuase he always starts them - and don't ask me that again) and I was angry at him.
So when my teacher asked me the name of the piece so she could write it on the drawing, I simply told her: "its Mommy and Mommy's husband." And well that pretty much sums up how I feel about him today, but wasn't I just adorable for being so precocious to say that?

1 Comments:

At Friday, 28 October, 2005, Blogger emily said...

You're ALWAYS adorable when you're precocious!!!!

Apparently I am excitable with the exclamation marks today.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home