Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Bananas Unite

So
I had a preschool program today and I was not looking forward to it as I felt that I would not be able to arise to the occasion.
Well . . . I did. It was amazing, singing and telling stories with those kids was fantastic and has absolutely changed my mood. They perked me right up.
The best was when I taught them the new song "Bananas Unite" and they were fantastic, I did not think that they would get it and they got it! THEY WERE FANTASTIC!
Sigh, now I just have to get through the rest of the day. I have two staff meetings to go to and a family halloween story time. Wish me luck.

3 Comments:

At Wednesday, 26 October, 2005, Blogger mainja said...

i know that you're in a crap space these days, but man, it sounds like you have one of the coolest jobs on the planet!

 
At Wednesday, 26 October, 2005, Blogger No one asked us said...

You don't even know the half of it, I got to read the stories "I lost my bear" and "Jennifer Jones won't leave me alone". All of the kids loved the first one because I did all the different voices and the girls liked the second one and the boys hated it because the girl kisses and likes the boy who is telling the story. All the kids love me and sceam my name hello and good bye.
It rocks, but it makes me want to have kids of my own.

 
At Wednesday, 26 October, 2005, Blogger emily said...

Damn it, I want your job!

And does "Bananas Unite!" go "peel bananas, peel peel bananas" and on like that?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home