Tuesday, November 08, 2005

The art of early morning seduction

So a very strange thing happened to me on the way to the gym today. I was walking up Alexander st, having just crossed at Church when this young man who had been walking away in a different direction began to follow me. The conversation went like this:

guy - How are you doing this fine morning?

me - Fine

guy - Would you be into me seducing you?

me - Not right now.

guy - Why not?

me - I am on the way to the gym.

guy - Well have a good work out.

me - Thanks. Sorry.

guy - Hey don't worry about it.

And then he went a different direction. So I have no idea what that was about, I have never been propositioned like that and I can not tell if he was on drugs, was a hooker (I am doubting that) or just some horny guy in the morning who thought I was cute. Either way it made for a strange, strange morning.

And why the hell did I not say yes? No, instead I opted to go to the gym - there is something seriously wrong with my life that that was the decision I made.

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, 08 November, 2005, Blogger Snooze said...

But you didn't scowl at him, or look around to see who he was talking to. You responded! A step in the right direction. One bit at a time. Soon you'll be pulling them into the nearest alleyway.

 
At Tuesday, 08 November, 2005, Blogger St. Dickeybird said...

Surprise propositions can flummox anyone.
Just be prepared to drop trou next time - you'll probably be better off than a gym visit.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home