Saturday, April 25, 2009

A tale that is embarassing (but yet I share)

I got my prince albert piercing redone about 2 months ago.
Originally I had one before for about 3 years but I foolishly decided to upgrade to a 2 gage and the thing started to migrate which was terrifically painful and I decided to take it out.
With Monster Squad away and no sexual activity going on I decided that it was a good time to get it repeirced as I missed it. So I went through the whole torment of getting it peirced. Which is really not that bad.
However this time it has decided to develop a keloid. (keloids are excess scar tissue from your body trying to heal to quickly) I am prone to getting keloids but I did not get one there las time so I assumed the same would be true, not so apparently. And because this is a different kind of tissue the keloid is really painful. The only way to get rid of a keloid is to apply different pastes and ointments to it. The most popular being sea salt, crushed up aspirin made into a paste and tea tree oil.
So that is what I am doing. However it seems weird to me no matter what I do that I am sitting, holding my penis for 10-15 minutes with an aspirin paste, sea salt paste, or tea tree oil or a combo (I like to shake things up and see if any combination is more effective at reducing it - so far they all seem to be about the same). The other delightful thing about a keloid in that tissue is that they take much much much much much longer to dissolve than with other tissue such as ears or nose.
Sucks.

1 Comments:

At Sunday, 17 May, 2009, Blogger Snooze said...

I'm so sorry, but that is a hilarious image.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home