Monday, April 20, 2009

Shake that groove thang (somebody otta hose her down)

This is a post of randomness.
I am annoyed at work today because I want to spend money from my budget - which I am in charge of and supposed to spending from. But have been told that what I want to spend is too much. This is money to be spent on a program which I was told I HAD to have. I do not want to do this program at all, I think it will fail miserably. I want to spend the money to get things to ensure some sort of success. Now I am told that I am spending too much and can we not do this some other way? Ummmm - no. This is the way I want to do it, this is what I want to spend. You are making me do this and so therefore you should suck it up since I am fairly certain that my way will ensure some sort of sucess and that your way is gonna once again be an embarassing failure.
I am totally digging the TV show "Reaper" I dunno why, it is usually not my thing but I am completely in love with it.
I had to fast last night for blood work this morning. I hate that. I dunno why. I just do. I don't mind going and having the blood taken, I hate the having to get up, not have anything (so I am bitchy, groggy, mean spirited and cranky since I have not had any caffeine or gym) and just show up to have a needle stabbed in your arm. Surly there must be some other way to do this?
On saturday I wrote a final for my microeconomics course. I was not a fan of this class. I was not looking forward to this class at all, I hate anything remotely math based. However, I felt the same way about accounting last summer and that class rocked (mainly cause of the prof) so I was trying to have a positive attitude about micro. Class did not rock. Prof did not rock. Hated it. Stupid. And the final was cumulative and worth 60%. The final was a lie, it focused on 3 chapters - oligopolies, monopolies and perfect competition. There was nothing about tax, business start up, imperfect competition, or anything else that I had studied.
Now I hate this prof. Even though he did shake my hand as I was leaving.
And that is about it for the moment.

1 Comments:

At Monday, 20 April, 2009, Blogger ReaperDMV said...

We can really use your help trying to save Reaper if you would like to join us. Although the Hollywood Reporter is saying Reaper is dead, early reports declared a premature death for the show last year too. There has been no official word from the CW yet, and they will never know you want the show to stay if you don't tell them. Thank you.

All info here: http://community.livejournal.com/reaperdmv/37449.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home