Monday, March 19, 2007

The travelling librarian


Listen up fuck wads, I did not come to this branch to work extra hours just to make you life hell! OKAY?

I am only doing what I think is best for the situation since rules and formats are not standard across the system. I have to use my judgement and make the best decision.

For example lady who wants to print, I am very sorry that you are used to things being one way, but while I am in charge they may be another. So if you are used to printing and then paying, well, tough. I prefer paying and then printing - that way the library does not get ripped off. So whaaa if you think I am being unfair just because you are not used to my style. And yes obviously I am doing this because you are of an ethnic descent and I am entireley racist.

And dude yesterday who desperatley wanted to print something and then held me up for 10 minutes after we closed and could not understand why I was telling you to leave. Well we have closing times for a reason. I do not get paid after the library closes, you were wasting MY time. I wonder how you would feel if I came to where you worked and were rude, aggressive and refused to leave. So why do you get upset when I am rude and aggresive right back? Do you really think the library is going to be on your side?

Do you?

And so for all of you patrons who think that I do the things I do specifically to get at you, that it is my life pleasure to annoy you. GO FUCK YOURSELVES.

I could care less about you. Why are you all so self centered? I was fine before you walked into my library and into my life. Perhaps you need to understand that my job does not extend as far as you want it to.

Why do you make my life hell by being complete dumbasses?

5 Comments:

At Monday, 19 March, 2007, Blogger emily said...

Katchoo! Yay!

And dude, I thought you were totally put on this earth to make my life miserable when I am rude and aggressive to you while you are at work. My whole world is collapsing!

 
At Tuesday, 20 March, 2007, Blogger St. Dickeybird said...

Billy Connolly paraphrased this best, replying to a heckler:
"Do I go to McDonalds and tell YOU how to push the broom? Fuck off!"

 
At Tuesday, 20 March, 2007, Blogger Heather said...

Hey - they were talking about the differences between racism and bigotry on the Daily Show the other night. Making her pay and print made you a bigot, not a racist. :)

 
At Tuesday, 20 March, 2007, Blogger No one asked us said...

Oh well I meant to be a bigot. My bad.

 
At Saturday, 24 March, 2007, Blogger graymama said...

And yes obviously I am doing this because you are of an ethnic descent and I am entireley racist.

This reminds me of the family I reported to Child Protective Services. They tried to convince the director of the school that my call was due to the color of their skin and had nothing to do with their child's untreated and infected burn that they couldn't explain and denied doctor treatment for.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home