Tuesday, March 13, 2007

As I chew it's got nothing to with you

I am over extending myself.


In an effort to prove myself here at work I have now bitten off more than I can chew.


Not good.


I am tired, cranky, and I need some time to myself.


For this month I have 2 days off.


On Sunday I was the acting Branch Head for Lillian Smith. That was one of the most stressful experiences of my life. It was horrible. If anything had gone wrong I had to deal with it and deal with all the repercussions. Nothing went wrong, but the fear of something going wrong made it a very hard and long four hours of work.


I have got to stop doing this.


I need to take more time for myself, this stress is now reflecting itself in my health.


I have high blood pressure, high cholesterol and high blood sugar. I am far too young to have all these things.


This is not good.


I think I would rather be a muppet.


That is my career move - gonna be a muppet.

Or go home and have BIG BIG WINE. But my Dr tells me I have to have less of that. Not fair.


4 Comments:

At Wednesday, 14 March, 2007, Blogger Timmy said...

4 hours of work? No sympathy from me.

 
At Wednesday, 14 March, 2007, Blogger No one asked us said...

4 hours on a sunday of being in charge.
May not seem like much but when you are workign 7 hours a day every other day. Its a lot.
Come on give me sympathy.

 
At Thursday, 15 March, 2007, Blogger graymama said...

((((hugs))))

You and I are one year apart in age, and my cholesterol is high, among other health issues. Maybe we should get together and drink wine, while our docs try to make us feel bad.

Isn't Lillian Smith dead? I am sure that it would be hard to take over for a corpse :-P

 
At Thursday, 15 March, 2007, Blogger No one asked us said...

LOL
Lillian herself is dead, but her memory lives on in the library named after.
So no I was not in charge of a corpse, just a library in her honor.
And yes please, lets get together and drink wine while discussing what our Dr's tells us we can and can not do.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home