Thursday, February 22, 2007

You're a dick!

This morning on the subway a couple got on at Dufferin.
They went to sit down kitty corner from each other when the man on the perpendicular seat put up his legs across both seats so that the woman could not sit next to him.
This was at 8:30 and the subway was very busy.
What an inconsiderate schmuck I thought.
Very rude.
And then to make matters worse he was on till my stop and then he was on my bus.
Just to let him know that I hated him I gave him the "I hate you" look - cause how else he is going to learn?
It did not even seem to phase him.
I don't know him. But I hate him.

4 Comments:

At Friday, 23 February, 2007, Blogger St. Dickeybird said...

Those people piss me off. Yesterday, a teenage girl did the same thing from Kipling until Bathurst, before a guy finally told her to "move your f'ing feet!"

 
At Saturday, 24 February, 2007, Blogger Unknown said...

What the hell is wrong with people?! I hate selfish bastards like that.

 
At Sunday, 25 February, 2007, Blogger Snooze said...

Just once I want to sit down as heavily as possible on one of these asshole's legs.

 
At Monday, 26 February, 2007, Blogger Timmy said...

LOL @ snooze!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home