Saturday, January 27, 2007

I don't wanna be in trouble!

On thursday night whilst closing the library we had a 6 year old girl who was throwing a hissy fit.
For whatever reason she was angry at her Mom and younger sister and did not want to leave the library. It was 6 pm and I did not care what that child wanted, I just wanted her to leave the library.
So the mother did the whole "I am going to count to ten" and then she began the countdown. The child stomped her way over to her mother and they left on the count of One. The mother then informed the child that she was in trouble.
The child screamed out "NO! I DON'T WANNA BE IN TROUBLE!"
If only it was that easy.
I am thinking that the next time I screw up either professionally or personally I am going to think of this snotty girl and say something similiar.

3 Comments:

At Sunday, 28 January, 2007, Blogger Heather Warren said...

i love that!

 
At Monday, 29 January, 2007, Blogger Timmy said...

If only it were that easy!

I should try it out!

cheers!

 
At Wednesday, 31 January, 2007, Blogger graymama said...

When I screw up, I answer to a 2-year-old, so throwing a hissy fit is always welcome.

Is it okay with you if I link to your blog from mine?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home