Sunday, January 14, 2007

Revenge of the Librarian

As some of you may know from reading my blog I had some room mates when I first moved here who I did not get along with.
Currently I work at the library that they most frequently use.
I really want them to come in so that I can get my revenge on them.
I don't know how I will do it.
But I will.
I know this is petty, but sometimes you just have to have your revenge.
Really I have already resisted the urge to give them fines, check out items on their account and then keep them, I have not banned them, nor have I left notes on their account instructing library staff to make their life hellish and difficult.
No I have said no to all of those things.
Why?
Originally I thought it was moral, ethical and proffessional concern.
Now I see that it is because I want to do my revenge to them in person.

Revenge is better than Christmas.

1 Comments:

At Monday, 15 January, 2007, Blogger Timmy said...

evil.

love it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home