Saturday, December 23, 2006

If I have to bite a frog can it be a chocolate frog?

Yesterday was not a good day.
First at the gym my I-pod freezes only 13 minutes into my workout. I hate that and it is still frozen so I have to send it to be repaired again. Good thing I got the extended warranty but now it is 2 weeks without music to get sweaty by.
Then I get home to listen to some music while getting ready for work to find out that one of my speakers has a funny buzz to it. Not happy, I fiddle with it to no avail, so I may have to get new speakers as well.
Then whilst doing my dishes my sink backs up. I open the cupboard to look at it and see that it is dripping, I move my empty waste basket to put it under it, just tapping this little metal piece that then falls off and all the water comes gushing out. Sigh.
I pop into my landlord to let him know and he says the plumber is on vacation - can't this wait? Ummmmm - NO! I need a sink I can not wash my dishes in the bath tub. That is nasty!
But at least I got the three things that could go wrong in my day out of the way first thing. Then I spent the rest of the day at work cleaning out the files since they had not been weeded in almost 20 years.

3 Comments:

At Saturday, 23 December, 2006, Blogger Jean-Louis said...

Bloody ipods could be better.

 
At Wednesday, 27 December, 2006, Blogger Timmy said...

ipods are the devil!

 
At Thursday, 04 January, 2007, Blogger graymama said...

Did you kill a spider that was someone's grandmother in a past life or something?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home