Saturday, December 09, 2006

kissing things

I like kissing a lot.
I really enjoy it. It is one of the best ways that I can think of to spend an afternoon, morning, break, elevator ride, evening, movie, etc, you name it I want to kiss at it.
I only really like kissing when it is someone I like.
As much as I hate to admit it Jackass was a good kisser. Flight Attendant not so much. And there have been a myriad of others who I remember with great fondness and others I forgot almost instantly (she knows who she is).
And then there is my ongoing weird problem of straight boys who want to kiss me or at least flirt with me on the topic.
The last one I had to save myself from and end the relationship. This guy has the really irritating and patriarchal way of justifying his behaviour with the notion "that is just who I am". Well I big fuck you to that.
That is not just who you are.
Do you flirt with your straight male friends? I seriously doubt it, cause most straight men are not going to be okay with their other straight friends hitting on them, rubbing their head, trying to hold their hand, making sexual passes at them, etc. And if they are okay with that they are probably really gay.
I just do not understand the inherent ideology that gay men are always on. That we are wanting of sexual action all the time. It is the same as B sending me the naked photos of himself, yes you are hot, but why assume that I want to see the naked erect hotness of yourself.
And as much as I like kissing I do not necessarily want to kiss all the boys (well I do but only to teach them how to cry) and I am pretty picky about who I Kiss.

4 Comments:

At Saturday, 09 December, 2006, Blogger Snooze said...

Are you serious about straight boy hitting on you? Well, of course you are - but how annoying is that? I agree that it is stupid how gay men are expected to be ready to jump anyone anytime.

 
At Sunday, 10 December, 2006, Blogger No one asked us said...

I find it especially irritating as I think that the reason the stereotype exists is due to very serious sex addictions. A lot of people don't understand how much self-hatred and mental illness exist in the gay community and how much of it comes out in addictions.

 
At Monday, 11 December, 2006, Blogger St. Dickeybird said...

I love kissing.
But there's nothing worse than having a crush on someone for a long, long time, and discovering that they're the worlds worst kisser. Happened to me once.
And I flirt with all my straight friends.

 
At Wednesday, 13 December, 2006, Blogger No one asked us said...

Yeah but do you identify as a straight man Dickey?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home