Saturday, November 25, 2006

Getting my hate on

I went to the theatre last night.
My first true love, my harsh mistress, the theatre how I adore it in its many splendered forms.
However last night was like a bad dream. There were all these people there from my past who I was not all that thrilled to see.
This one girl from univeristy was sitting right in front of me and slightly to the right. I HATE HER! But I did not realize until sitting there last night how much I really don't like her. As soon as I saw her I wanted to get her attention and then tear her a new one. Wow! I almost felt bad about how much I don't apparently like her.
My friend B was there and it was nice to see him. And the lead singer of sloan (who needs to take a bath) was also there and so was Atom Egoyan.
But seeing Becca there (oh yeah that is her real name and so help me I dare someone to make some sort of comment about how I can not use her real name because I am looking for a fight - wanna piece of me?) just made me realize how much she irritates me. I think it may have ruined the play for me - cause I did not really like it all that much.

4 Comments:

At Saturday, 25 November, 2006, Blogger mainja said...

i don't remember a becca from school, but now of course i'm totally curious about who it is...

 
At Saturday, 25 November, 2006, Blogger Jean-Louis said...

the past, people from the past
my mother gave me valium
it will be interesting with songs
but the theater
this is quickly affecting
there is a need for the theater
but then the people scribbling on each others faces
string string telepathic nightmare entropy

 
At Sunday, 26 November, 2006, Blogger No one asked us said...

Mainja: you probably do remember her, ditzy, blond, skinny, men loved her, she never did any work until the last minute, but also she never went to class - so maybe you don't.

Jean-Louis: You are so right. You just don't know how right you are!

 
At Sunday, 26 November, 2006, Blogger Snooze said...

There are a few people who have that effect on me. And seeing Atom Egoyan would have ruined the play for me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home