Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Blawg

I am now writing a blog for the TPL childrens website called Kids Space.
I need some ideas of what to write about.
I have been sort of floundering. But today I came up with a couple of really good ideas, but in the next two weeks I have to write 4 more entries on a dead line so that my supervisor can go on vacation and have lots of stuff to post.
So far I have written about a book, colours, how to survive zombies attacking, not wanting to go to school because of bullying, and remembrance day.
I have been told that we are trying to avoid the normal blog stuff kids read, so I want stuff that is on the edge. Or at least edgy ideas that I can tone down to be acceptable on our website.
So any ideas?

4 Comments:

At Wednesday, 22 November, 2006, Blogger St. Dickeybird said...

Sex.
Role Models.
Sex.
Drugs.
Sex.
Pop Culture.

 
At Wednesday, 22 November, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kids love to learn How To...

Why not
- how to blow up a rat?
- how to tell a cop a lie, and not look guilty?
- how to justify stealing food for the poor?
- how to find the right beach to sip Mai Tai's and plot revolution?

Each of these themes can point to a handy reference tool where kids can learn.

..Von

 
At Wednesday, 22 November, 2006, Blogger Timmy said...

I second Von & Dickeys ideas!

Also, "How not to walk in on your parents doing it".

Good luck!

 
At Tuesday, 28 November, 2006, Blogger graymama said...

How to masturbate without any interruptions.

and what they said.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home