Friday, November 03, 2006

No T.V. radiation to fill up my head

I had dinner with Flight Attendant last night. It is nice that we have become friends after our break up. Not that the break up was bad, but just in a lot of cases people do not remain friends.
In our dinner conversation we were catching up on the people we have been dating, and lo and behold we both dated the same guy.
Remember the jerk I went on the great first date with (the one where I ran into flight attendant on the way?) and then he told me where we were going on our second date. Well Flight Attendant dated him as well (when I say dated I mean he slept with him, I actually went on a date with him).
Dickey was right, this town is too fucking small.

1 Comments:

At Friday, 03 November, 2006, Blogger Timmy said...

hate when that happens!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home