Sunday, October 22, 2006

Don't drive faster than your angel can fly

It seems that buses are little test groups of society.
I went to Guelph last night to see some friends and get out of town.
On the bus ride there I had to listen to this man's attempts to hit on this woman who was very obviously not interested and only being nice.
I wanted to be the translator. To turn around and tell them what was really going on. However, it is none of my business.
And then on the ride back today, the guy in front of me text messaged someone to thank them for last night and to tell them he loved them (awww, so cute I thought) and then proceeded to try to pick up the girl in the seat next to him (awww what an ass).
I have no real point, I just found all this behaviour fascinating and repulsive at the exact same time.

3 Comments:

At Monday, 23 October, 2006, Blogger Timmy said...

men are pigs!

 
At Wednesday, 25 October, 2006, Blogger Snooze said...

That's so disturbing about text guy, but I adore your commentary on him.

 
At Sunday, 29 October, 2006, Blogger emily said...

Dude. Some men are such pigs.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home