Friday, October 06, 2006

Things you should never say at work

It is a bad idea to start your day by stating: "Today I became a man"

Your co-workers will laugh at you and then you have to explain that what that really meant was that today you realized that you favour black socks over gray socks for work attire.
When I was growing up I always believed that black socks were the socks of adult men. That only really old men wore them. (all the time, even with sandals and shorts - ugh!)So when I made that realization that I was reaching for the black socks and not the gray, I thought to myself. Awww I am a man now, how funny is that?
I should have kept it to myself and not told my co-workers.
I guess I have learned my lesson.

2 Comments:

At Saturday, 07 October, 2006, Blogger Snooze said...

I think that's adorable

 
At Tuesday, 10 October, 2006, Blogger emily said...

Or you need to find cooler coworkers who will "get" the awesomeness that is you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home