Thursday, September 14, 2006

Commercial break

Wow,
okay so lots of crazy things are going on in my life right now. And I have no idea what to write about here.
I used to write about everything, but that is becoming much harder for me. I have some intentions of maintaining this blog, but at the same time I don't know if I can handle the fact that most of what I want to write about feels far too personal to post here.
Most recently I had a fight with HR here at my job.
I won the fight!
They thought I was still on probation. I am not. So all the jobs I have applied for in the last two months, I have not been applicable for. So now they have to review all the positions to see if I was applicable. (and they are not going to tell the truth if I am, since they will have to do the re-hiring process and if I got it then whoever got it first will have a grievance against the library - so no luck there)
And that is all for right now.

1 Comments:

At Thursday, 14 September, 2006, Blogger Snooze said...

You took on HR and won? I'm very impressed. Absolutely fight for what you earned.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home